Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bath Time

During the first two months of Elsa's life, Tim and I have tried to figure out "what works" for our daughter and our new family.  One of the tried and true events during our day is bath time.  Elsa loves her bath.  She likes it even more now that she can really be immersed in the water and be cozy with the warm water.  It is part of our night time routine.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad she likes her bath! All of my kids HATED bathtime, and as a result so did I! If I could pawn that job off on Dr. Peds I for sure would. And still do! I love the new Elsa blog. She is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also glad to see your new Elsa blog. It is a fun way to keep up on what is going on in your family. Love to see the pictures and videos, so keep them coming. Take care. Love Aunt Joy

    ReplyDelete