Sunday, February 28, 2010

Look Alikes

After our first week back in the working routine, we enjoyed a snow day on Friday.  It was a nice surprise after four days at daycare and kindergarten.  Everything is going very well with the new routine.  Elsa seems to enjoy her time at daycare and is happy each and every day.  As always, I enjoy kindergarten and the many adventures that it brings.

We spent a lazy weekend around the house.  We are beginning to think that Elsa might be getting bored with our activities after the excitement that daycare brings.

Tim and I are always having the conversation about who Elsa looks like.  Sometimes, I look at her and see Tim.  Sometimes, I look at her and see my dad.  Sometimes, I see her and think I am looking in the mirror.  But when I saw this picture, I thought she definitely looked like Tim.  Maybe it is the lack of hair, but it is also the little half grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment