He knows me so well. He had my car professionally cleaned. It was exactly what I wanted. We also went to get Elsa's six month photos taken on Mother's Day. I was so pleased with them, but it is easy. She is such a happy girl who is quick to ham for the camera.
Elsa continues to grow and change in so many ways. This week, we saw Elsa roll and roll and roll. She enjoys her sweet potatoes and pears. Peas and peaches are this week's culinary adventure. She has started to giggle. She has always been happy and had a sort of grunt giggle, but now, it definitely is a giggle. This week, she loved when Tim would say "pizza, pizza, pizza" over and over when I was eating pizza. I think it was a multi-sensory experience for her. She wanted the pizza. She liked the sound of what he was saying. She liked watching me eat. Oh! And she loves to watch and listen to me eat peanut M&Ms. Wow...I have terrible nutrition.


What a wonderful family photo!! She is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAmanda