Sunday, August 22, 2010

Diaper Time

Tim has coined the after dinner hour "DIAPER TIME" because Elsa likes nothing better than to play in her diaper.  She gets this burst of energy and insists on climbing on everything in our house.  I guess it is just easier when you are semi-nude.
Like everyone, Elsa has her likes and her dislikes when it comes to food.  However, we found out that she loves spaghetti and meatballs.  I have never seen her try to get food into her mouth at such a pace.  She made those little baby sounds when they are so happy about their food.  She squeeled when she saw that I was putting more on her tray.  So far, these are her favorite foods...

blueberries
green beans
turkey breakfast sausage
turkey
BBQ chicken
sweet potatoes
pierogies
cojack cheese
cottage cheese
pears
bananas
graham crackers
yogurt

1 comment:

  1. I think I am starting to see a little hair on Elsa's head. I'm sure she makes the same sound that you make when you love your food.

    ReplyDelete